Hikes in the Val di Non organised
The sensory holiday in Trentino begins with a simple step: surrounded by the unspoiled nature of our local area. We personally know every hidden corner, far away from the traditional tourist areas. Every day, we take you to discover new landscapes on hikes in the Val di Non as part of a varied programme of activities organised by Blumenhotel Belsoggiorno in Malosco.
Blumenhotel Belsoggiorno is located in the centre of Malosco: we can offer you many opportunities for hikes and day trips in the Val di Non. We can recommend routes for all needs and levels of fitness: on foot or by bike. For those who love sport and wish to do sport in the most impressive gym in the world (the Val di Non!) there are endless opportunities:
- Just 20 metres away, there are tennis and volleyball courts and a playground;
- 50 metres away, the cycle/pedestrian route of the Upper Val di Non;
- 1 km away, an indoor rock gym and the outdoor Falesia Marino Stenico rock gym (in Sedruna);
- 1.5 km away, an outdoor swimming pool;
- 2 km away, fishing in the lake (ice-skating in winter);
- 2 km away, the Dolomiti Golf Club;
- 19 km away, Predaia MTB: four mountain bike routes of different lengths and levels of difficulty on the Altopiano della Predaia;
- 8 km away, Passo della Mendola, where many routes begin. We recommend a hike to Monte Roen (approx. 2,000 metres, the highest peak of the Catena della Mendola), from where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Valle di Non and Val d’Adige;
- 15 km away is the enchanting Santuario di San Romedio (Sanctuary of St. Romedius), now the home of brown bears in Trentino;
- Throughout the season, Blumenhotel Belsoggiorno organises guided hikes to Lake Smeraldo in the Val di Non, the canyons and all the main attractions on the culinary and cultural map of Trentino.
Trentino Fishing – Val di Non
Blumenhotel Belsoggiorno in Malosco will accompany you on your sensory holiday in the Val di Non…
WHAT TO TOUCH IN THE VAL DI NON: with your feet or hands. An enormous plateau has been crossed by rivers and streams, which have carved out the rock for a thousand years creating gorges, waterfalls and ravines that have earned it the name of “La Valle dei Canyon” (the valley of the canyons).
WHAT TO FEEL IN THE VAL DI NON: the genuine feel of nature along the extensive trails around Lake Tovel, in the Adamello Brenta Nature Park.
WHAT TO LISTEN TO IN THE VAL DI NON: listen to the silence of the lakes of Dolomites
Blumenhotel Belsoggiorno in Malosco: the sensory holiday in Trentino.
LISTEN… to the sounds of nature in Malosco and the new features of Trentino.
For information about TRENTINO FISHING: FISHING IN THE VAL DI NON prices and special offers: click here!