Your sensory holiday in Trentino begins at our wellness centre in the Val di Non.
A hotel with a wellness centre
in the Val di Non:
At the spa and wellness area of Blumenhotel Belsoggiorno in Malosco, you will find everything you could dream of for relaxation: a sauna, Turkish bath, pool with hydromassage and relaxation corner.
A genuine embrace of wellness for the body and mind: the sauna and the wet area will offer you many beneficial effects, including detoxification, purification and consequent improvement to the skin, muscle relaxation and strengthening of the immune system.
For those who wish to continue this wellness treatment in the privacy of their own room, we recommend reserving one of our Rosen rooms with a bathtub, where you can experience a relaxing rose bath in Trentino.
In the parks in the Val di Non and in the large flower garden with stunning views of Blumenhotel Belsoggiorno, you can experience wellness in the open air in Trentino. Not a traditional booth at a beauty centre or a modern gym for your sensory holiday but the most charming of locations: the unspoiled nature of the Val di Non. Among endless stretches of meadows, embraced by the majestic backdrop of the Dolomites, you will discover the shapes and colours of natural wellness.
The benefits of sauna rituals
- Muscle relaxation and tension relief
- Stress relief
- Activation of the circulation
- Smoother and brighter skin
- Valid support for the immune system
- Detoxification of the body from waste and toxins
How to prepare for sauna rituals
- Eat: have a light snack (yogurt or a little fruit)
- Drink: before entering, have a hot herbal tea to increase perspiration
- After a session: drink water or soft drinks
- Clothing: 2 towels, 1 for sitting in the sauna, 1 for drying yourself after a shower
- Preparation: to help your muscles relax, have a hot shower before entering, and then dry yourself well
- In the sauna: sit on the lower steps, where it is less hot, and stay there for no longer than 15 minutes
- Stand up slowly and gently
- After a session: have a cold or cool shower to train the blood vessels, slowly washing the various parts of the body (starting with your right foot, the part furthest away from the heart)